CAT ALLOWED WITH PET DEPOSIT AND
SPECIAL PERMISSION FROM HEAD OFFICE.
- When taking possession of the suite, a condition report must be made with the Site Manager.
- Before vacating the suite the condition report must be completed with the Site Manager to ensure the return of your damage deposit. Your forwarding address with postal code must be included in the lower portion of the report.
- All requests for in-suite repairs must be given to the Site Manager. Arrangements must be made to enter your suite during the day.
- No painting, wall papering, wall plugs, or any re-decorating of any sort will be permitted without the written consent of this business office.
- Do not flush foreign objects down the toilet, including feminine hygiene products and condoms. Should this prove to be the problem, you will be billed for the cost of the plumbing repair.
- There will be a $75.00 administration fee charged for assignments. Any assignments must be approved by this business office.
- You are not permitted to change the dead bolt lock without the written consent of this office. The cost of having the dead bolt lock keyed to the master key will be charged to you and will be taken off your security deposit if necessary.
- A $40.00 fee will be charged if a cheque is returned for any reason. 2nd cheque $50.00 charge, 3rd cheque $60.00 charge and your cheque writing privileges will be cancelled.
- NO SMOKING in the common areas.
- All rents are due and payable the 1st of every month. Any delays will be subject to a penalty at a rate of $10.00 on the 2nd working day of the month and $2.00 per day thereafter.
- Replacement of any lost keys will be at the tenant’s expense.
- No Washers/Dryers, Dishwashers or Satellite Dishes permitted without the written consent of this business office.